Terms and conditions
Credit card payments in favor of EMO TOURS EGYPT are collected by TREKKSOFT AG, Hauptstrasse 15, 3800 Matten, Switzerland ("TREKKSOFT"). TREKKSOFT will appear as EMO TOURS EGYPT on your credit card statement. The domain where you enter and process your payment is owned and operated by TREKKSOFT.
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries regarding your credit card payments and chargebacks.
- Credit Card payments are collected by Trekksoft AG acting as an authorized agent of Emo Tours Egypt Subsequently, Trekksoft AG will appear as TREKKSOFT*TOUR BOOKING on your credit card statement.The domain where you enter and process your payment is owned and operated by TrekkSoft AG.
- All payments are due upon receipt. If a payment is not received or payment method is declined or charged back then the buyer forfeits the ownership of any items purchased and If no payment is received or if a charger back is made by the buyer after the tour date then our third party trekksoft has the right to dispute it
- Any Optional tours such as mummies room at Egyptian museum, entry inside any of the pyramids, Tutankhamen tomb is not included Unless otherwise stated and if the customer decided to do any of those optional visits then the required tickets will be paid by the Customer
Cancellation should be received in writing the document by fax or email. In case the cancellation happened before 40 days from the departure date it will be subjected to 6% of the total amount received it will be deducted by the bank for transaction fees. If a tour participant is canceled his/her reservation the following fees will be applied:
- Between 30 and 15 days before your arrival date, 25% of the entire tour price will be deducted.
- Between 14 and 7 days before the arrival date, 50% of the entire tour price will be deducted.
- Between 7 and 4 days before your arrival date, 75% of the entire tour price will be deducted.
- Between 3 and 1 days before your arrival date, 100% of the entire tour price will be deducted.
Also, the cancellation fees on all domestic flights in case you book a tour and you would like to cancel it at any time before starting your tours. The cancellation fees of the domestic flights are subject to the airline's cancellation policy which changes from case to another.
A refund will normally be made to the same card account and using the same method as the original payment.
No refunds are possible for No-Show
Tips: Is a customary attitude for expressing one's satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great – if not, you are not obliged to do it.
If you have a complaint while you are in Egypt. Please notify the company (Emo Tours Egypt ) immediately, as most problems can be solved on the spot, if you feel your problem has still not been resolved please call the chairman of the company, but if after you return home you are still not satisfied you must e-mail us at email@example.com
ACCEPTANCE OF THE AGREEMENT:
The Contract constituted by the Company's acceptance of the Client's booking subject to these Booking Conditions shall constitute the entire agreement between the Client and the Company, so the payment of a deposit or final payment by bank transfer or credit card indicates that tour participants have read and accepted all terms and conditions and agree to abide by them.
How to find us?
You can reach us throughout
Hot lines (24/7): +20 1223471972
/ +20 1141510735
Land lines: +202 39753431 +202 37527759