What to Visit in Egypt ?
When you visit Egypt, there are so many sites that you will want to visit, the length of your trip will never seem long enough! We often meet people during our tours , that have been to Egypt more than 15 times, and they keep returning to see something new! They ask about this newly discovered site, or some new tomb that has been recently uncovered, or even places that they have heard other people talk about! Here in Egypt, you will always find new sites to visit and enjoy. Egypt Tourist Places are really amazing to see with exciting sightseeing scenarios at beautiful monuments.
The adventure that is Egypt never ends! That is why it is a shame if you come to Egypt, especially for the first time, and miss the grandiose sites, such as the Pyramids of Giza, Abu Simbel or the west bank of Luxor, to name but a few. There are so many travellers who fly direct to Upper Egypt to see Luxor and Aswan, hoping that they will be stumble across the Pyramids as well, and then they realize that they have to travel 720Km to Cairo, where the Pyramids actually are, and end up paying $400 extra to travel and see one site, which is most probably about half of what they paid for their entire trip!
o my advice for you, dear traveller, is to plan well for your trip before you come. Advance planning is the best way to save time, money and effort, and of course to ensure that you get to see the sites that you have been dreaming about for some time.
Try, as much as possible, to visit as many of the places that your trip will allow! There is nothing worse than going home and wishing you had visited somewhere you didn't! We both know that you don't get the opportunity to visit Egypt everyday!
Listed below, you will find the names, and information, about many of the sites you really shouldn't miss.
Cairo Things to do
- Pyramids of Giza tour where you visit the Great Pyramids Of Giza - Cheops, Chephren,Mykerinos, the Valley Temple where you get a close up look at The Sphinx,solar Boat museum
- The Egyptian Museum that Contains over than 120,0000 of ancient masterpieces that dates back to different ages along ancient history of Egypt
- Memphis City that was the ancient Capital of Egypt and was found it in 3100 B.C There you will see the huge unfinished laying Statue of Ramese the Second and the Alabaster Sphinx .
- Sakkara Pyramid that also known as the Step Pyramid or Zoser Pyramids it has been recognized as the oldest building Structure in the world
- Pyramids of Dahshour visiting Red and Bent Pyramids
- The Castle of Saladin where you visit Mohamed Ali Mosque that also known as the Alabaster Mosque
- Coptic Cairo that also know as Christian Cairo and Old Cairo overthere you will visit the Church of Abu-Sergah and St. Barbara, the hanging church, and the old jewish synagogue – Ben Ezra Synagogue.
- Islamic Cairo that was found in 640 A.D where you can visit Amr Ibn Elas Mosque, El Sultan Hassan Mosque,Al-Rifa’i Mosque,Al Azhar Mosque and El Hussien Mosque
- Alexandria from Cairo in one day where you visit the highlights of Alexandria City that Considered the second Capital of Egypt after Cairo
- Luxor from Cairo in one day where you visit Valley of the Kings,Queen Hatshipsute Temple,Colossi of Memnon,Luxor and Karnak Temples
- Nile trip on the Nile by Felucca best time to do it is during the sunset when you can feel the warm sun and natural view
- Dinner Cruise on the Nile where you can enjoy the sailing trip watching the belly dancer show and Tanoura show and listen to arabic music
- Cairo by Night where you can have a free walking trip at downtown area ,see the modern part of Cairo shopping Malls,walk at one of the most famous Square in the World which is Tahrir Square that gained its Promenince since 25 January 2011.
- Unusual things to do in Cairo such as taking Tuktuk ride to visit a real Egyptian Village,local neighborhood and Markets
- The Old Market of "Khan El-Khalili"
Things to do in Alexandria
- The Castle of Qaitbay
- The Pompeii Pillar
- The Catacombs of Kom El-Shouqafa
- The Amphitheatre of Kom El-Dikka
- The Montazah Palace Gardens
- Luxor Temple
- Karnak Temple
- The Colossi Of Memnon
- Valley Of The Kings
- Temple of queen Hatshepsut
- Temple Of Medinat Hapu of Ramses III
- Valley Of The Queens
- Valley Of The Nobles
- Temple Of Dendera
- temple of Esna
- Temple Of Abydos
- Felucca Ride Sailing on the Nile
- Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan for 5 Days 4 Nights
- Abu Simble
- Philae Temple
- Unfinished Obelisk
- Nubian Village
- Felucca Ride Sailing on the Nile
- Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
- Kalabsha Temple and Nubian Museum
- The city of Sharm El-sheik
- The city of Dahab
- The City of Nuweiba
- The City of Taba
Egypt Red Sea Coast
- Red sea coast
- Monastery of St. paul
- Mostry of St Anthony
- Marsa Alam