Nous avons reçu votre demande de renseignements et notre équipe vous contactera sous peu.
Vous allez recevoir une notification par mail.
Si vous avez d'autres questions, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter.
A partir de USD 565
Day 1: Cairo – Bahariya Oasis
07:00 your tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo and transfer you to Bahariya Oasis, about 350 km east Cairo, this journey takes about 4 hours, lunch will be served at local restaurant in Bahariya oasis. Then visit the Mummies Museum, that is a huge burial site at Bahariya Oasis in the Western Desert of Egypt and the Tomb of Bannantiu in the Bahariya Oasis. Then you will enjoy climbing the English House, the sand dunes and the Salt Lake. Overnight in Bahariya oasis.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Day 2: White Desert – Black Desert – Camping
After breakfast, continue driving to visit the Black Desert and the natural hot spring of Valley of El Haize, then drive to see the quartz crystal at Crystal Mountain, and the rocky formations in the Valley of Agabat. Continue driving to the White Desert National Park the most well-known desert destination in Egypt – and for a good reason. The quantity of unearthly and beautiful wind-carved rock formations shaped in the form of giant mushrooms or pebbles is unequalled in any desert in the world. Then transfer back to the campsite at Al Haiz for overnight stay.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3: White Desert – Back to Cairo
Enjoy breakfast at the campsite with amazing sunrise views. Later you will be driven back to Cairo.
- Pick up from your hotel in Cairo and back
- Accommodation in White Desert camping for 1 night on full board basis
- Accommodation in Bahariya for 1 night at (International Hot Spring), Oasis Style Hut on half board
- Camping equipments like sleeping bags, camel blankets, tents
- All sightseeing tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- All transfers from Cairo to Bahariya by an air-conditioned vehicle
- All transfers inside Bahariya Oasis and White Desert by 4x4 car
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sightseeing
- All meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- English Speaking tour guide during your trip
- Bottled water during the trips
- All taxes & service charge
- Any optional tours
- Personal Spendings